Modern medicine continually develops innovative techniques to address joint pain. Joint pain from arthritis has found a new ray of hope with Limfa® — a groundbreaking cellular therapy.
Limfa® Therapy is a pharma-free cellular therapy that uses low-frequency electromagnetic waves to connect with our cells. Let's explore how Limfa® Therapy is reshaping the landscape of arthritis treatment.
How Does Limfa® Therapy Work?
Limfa® Therapy is a regenerative cellular therapy that works to repair your joint from the inside out. Through high-frequency electromagnetic stimulation, this medical device works to encourage the self-repair of damaged cells within the affected joint. Because these electromagnetic waves have the same electric field as the cell, Limfa® Therapy can directly communicate on a cellular level to direct cell restoration. Through encouraging joint tissue repair, Limfa® Therapy works to reduce joint inflammation, increase joint mobility, and relieve pain associated with arthritis.
Why Choose Limfa® Therapy?
- Clinically Proven: While Limfa® Therapy has just recently been introduced in the US, it has been used in Europe for decades and is backed by thorough and reliable clinical research.1
- Conservative Treatment: Unlike other common treatments for arthritis, Limfa® Therapy is a non-invasive treatment, requiring no surgical intervention or incisions.
- Painless: Because this procedure is non-invasive, most patients do not even feel the treatment. The most sensitivity reported was a slight tingling sensation.2
- Drug-Free: Limfa® Therapy has been shown to be so effective that it eliminates the need for pain medication.
- Natural Healing: Because Limfa® Therapy utilizes signals that allow for cellular communication, your body recruits its natural healing processes to repair any damaged joint tissue.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to surgical intervention, Limfa® Therapy is a relatively affordable treatment option for arthritis, saving you from excess charges.
Limfa® Therapy is a remarkable medical advancement for those struggling with arthritis pain, but not ready to undergo joint replacement surgery. The Oklahoma Joint Reconstruction Institute is excited to provide our patients with Limfa® Therapy Cellular Therapy as one of the first practices in the US. Give us a call to learn more or make an appointment.
AUTHOR: Dr. Paul Jacob is a certified master surgeon in joint replacement and robotic joint replacement of the hip and knee in Oklahoma City. Dr. Jacob is recognized as one of the Top 3 Orthopedic Surgeons in Oklahoma, who has performed over 5000 robotic joint replacement procedures. Dr. Jacob is active in numerous research studies on joint replacement technology and robotic outcomes.